Do your project not performing as expected? Do you want to explore your project deeply and figure out how it is performing and whether or not it will achieve their goals? If so, then contact us to get more information how we can get your messed projects back on track and our professional forecast for your project performance.
Through our advanced formula, and our team of Portfolio, Program, and Project Management Subject Matter Experts, we can diagnose your projects and give you answers and practical solutions for your troubled projects, examples for areas that are usually requested by our customers are:
- Has the project been performing over or under budget? Why?
- What is the project cost to complete?
- How can the project be brought back on budget? (as applicable)
- Is there room to cut cost?
- Is the project meeting its timeline targets? Why?
- How long will the project take to complete?
- How can the project be brought back on track? (as applicable)
- Would be shortening the schedule be in favor of the project owner? Why?
- What is (are) the most effective way(s) of shortening the project schedule?
- Is the project delivering its scope?
- Is the scope correctly defined?
- Are there parts of the scope that have not been, or will not be, addressed?
- Has the scope been validated?
- Is there a scope-creep?
- Are there scope redundancies?
- Is there any work that is missing from the scope?
- Is the project exposed to unidentified risk?
- Are risks ownerships robust and do they reflect sufficient commitments?
- Are assumptions still valid?
- Are their unidentified/unaddressed assumptions? How to best address them?
- Are Constraints real?
- Are mitigation plans sound?
- Is there sufficient risk reserve?
- Are there sufficient risk management practices undertaken?
- What is the probability the project will deliver anticipated benefits?
- Are there benefit realization management activities and processes in place?
- Are there any impediments to benefits realization that have not been identified?
- Is the project still viable from a benefits standpoint?
- What is the possible corrective action? (as applicable)
The final deliverable is a user-friendly comprehensive dashboard, presenting important indicators on all the above coupled with drill-down ability to provide detailed information and cause analyses. Of course, we give you our perception on how to get your project back to track.
All services performed by P3Experts. are in complete alignment with the Project Management Institute (PMI®)’s standards, practice guides, and best practices.
Contact Us to book your appointment.